'Focus On' Podcast with Nicola Kirton
Nicola is the director of the KAI Foundation. The KAI Foundation is a psychometric measurement that measures your style of problem solving, teamwork and creativity.
KAI is used:
• in the training of managers and key teams as part of the management of change
• in group training and individual development as part of the management of diversity
• for the enhancement of group cohesion and effectiveness
• for leadership techniques, and
• for problem-solving team building.
In this podcast, Nicola sits down with Karen and discusses mental well-being in the workplace and shares advice for people to use at work or at home, that will help them to feel more comfortable and be more understanding of others. Listen to the full episode here: