Keeping Positive during the Pandemic
All of us at Take One TV hope that you are keeping well, staying safe and coping ok with these ongoing changes of government guidelines: it has been a pretty rough time.
Our crew are mostly working remotely and ensuring all is well in our studio as and when needed (social distancing of course and washing our hands frequently.)
With the business limitations we are all experiencing due to the coronavirus; we at Take One are looking at ways to help with potential solutions with you, whether that be using video or making your social media platforms as effective as possible.
Some of the conversations and requests we are having include:
- creating a video animation for your business is still effective during this challenging time
- remote guidance on an upcoming video presentation
- discussing how to do video interviews or client consultations from home
- optimising video pieces so it has a high 'reach' and level of engagement
- advising on ways to bounce back with video when this crisis passes
- exploring video streaming ideas to host future events
We are trying really hard not to let this pandemic stop our creativity and, if appropriate, we'd still like to help get your message to your audiences.
Call us on: 01494 89 89 19 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It still is a surreal time, but you'll reap the rewards by continuing to plan for the future. We said something very similar in this blog when the lock-down was inevitable.
Thanks for taking the time to read and we hope you all stay safe.
Best wishes from the Take One TV Crew
"Take One were extremely professional, and managed to get the best shots of our farm"
Olivia Mikhail, Founder, Kew Little Pigs
"Take One has been a ‘one in a million’ find."
Virginia Roden, Head Teacher, Sunshine & Cookham Montessori Schools